- How to open Revealer Keylogger?
You can press CTRL + ALT + F9 on your keyboard.
- Why doesn't Revealer Keylogger open with the keys CTRL + ALT + F9?
Revealer Keylogger has probably been removed by your antivirus software. You will have to repair the installation to solve the problem.
Repair the installation of Revealer Keylogger
Download and run the Revealer Keylogger setup
On the Home screen, click Update
- Is Revealer Keylogger Pro detected by antivirus softwares?
Revealer Keylogger Pro can be detected by some antivirus softwares. To avoid this, you must add Revealer Keylogger to the exclusion list of your antivirus software.
- How to uninstall Revealer Keylogger?
You can use one of the following options to uninstall Revealer Keylogger:
Uninstall Revealer Keylogger from the program interface
Open Revealer Keylogger.
Click the Help button , in the menu, click Program end > Uninstall.
Uninstall Revealer Keylogger from the setup
Download and run the Revealer Keylogger setup.
On the Home screen, click Uninstall.
- Is Revealer Keylogger Free limited in time?
No, the free version is not limited in time, however it does not have all the features included in the Pro version.
- Will Revealer Keylogger display messages to the user when it is hidden?
No, Revealer Keylogger runs silently and never displays messages to the user.
- Where can I find Revealer Keylogger on my computer?
By default, Revealer Keylogger is installed in the following folder:
- Where are the log files stored?
The log files are stored in the following folder:
- What operating systems are compatible with Revealer Keylogger?
- Windows 8 (any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows XP (any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- If I buy Revealer Keylogger Pro, will the program name or the company name appear on my credit card statement?
No, the name PAYPAL is the only name that will appear on your credit card statement.
Installation and Licensing
- I lost my license key and my download link, where can I get them back?
You can receive again your license key and download link by visiting the following page:
Recover Revealer Keylogger Pro
- My license is no longer valid, what can I do?
Your license has been used on a maximum number of computer, it is not possible to use it on more computers. You can obtain a new license by visiting the following page:
Buy Revealer Keylogger Pro
- Can I install Revealer Keylogger on multiple computers with a license 1 PC?
No, the license 1 PC only allows installation and use of Revealer Keylogger on one single computer. The license is related to the hardware configuration of your computer. Once the license has been used on one computer, it is not possible to use it on another computer. If you want to install the program on more than one computer, you must select a license 3 PC or 5 PC.
- Is the Revealer Keylogger license limited in time?
The license is not limited in time. The license is related to the hardware configuration of your computer, it will stay valid as long as your hardware configuration (processor + motherboard) will remain the same.